Heavy Equipment Training (Forklift, Shovel,Excavator, Mobile Crane)
Heavy Equipment Driving License classification:-
Qatar Traffic Department has classified the Heavy Equipment Driving License into 4 categories:
· Forklift Driving License
· Shovel/loader Driving License
· Excavator Driving License
· Mobile Crane Driving License
The Heavy Equipment Operator Training Course offered by Karwa Driving School provides you the knowledge and skills required to enter the workforce as a heavy equipment operator.
Our Theoretical training plus practical Heavy Equipment Operation will give trainees full knowledge and information to include the following:
REQUIREMENTS TO ENROLL:
1. METRASH COPY OF NOC (moi.gov.qa) Screenshot of approved application.
2. Valid Qatar ID/Visa Copy
3. Eye Test report (Eye test can be done at KDS)
4. Color Passport Size Photos (4 pcs.)
5. Original valid home country license to apply for half course
1. Cash payments must be paid at KDS Training registration counters.
2. Credit cards and cheque payment are accepted for corporate customers.
3. Cheque must be payable to THE TRANSPORT COMPANY (MOWASALAT)
Working Hours: Main Branch Street No. 37 East Industrial Area Road : 07:00am-7:00pm
Mansoura Branch: 4:00pm-8:00pm
Eye Test Working hour:
Licensing office working hour: 7:00am-12:00 afternoon
For inquiries call: 44588662/88658044