Heavy Equipment Training (Forklift, Shovel,Excavator, Mobile Crane)
Heavy Equipment Driving License classification:-
Qatar Traffic Department has classified the Heavy Equipment Driving License into 4 categories:
· Forklift Driving License
· Shovel/loader Driving License
· Excavator Driving License
· Mobile Crane Driving License
The Heavy Equipment Operator Training Course offered by Karwa Driving School provides you the knowledge and skills required to enter the workforce as a heavy equipment operator.
Our Theoretical training plus practical Heavy Equipment Operation will give trainees full knowledge and information to include the following:
Requirements to enroll:
1. Applicant must be at least 21 years old
2. No objection Letter from the Sponsor in Arabic, addressed to The Manager, Traffic Department, Qatar. Mention the license type required i.e. “Heavy Medium Truck”
3. Copy of Company ID/CR copy is required for applicants under Company sponsorship; copy of sponsor QID is required for applicants under personnel sponsorship.
4. Applicants QID copy, Incase if QID is under process, applicants may submit valid visa and passport copy.
5. Visitors may also for Qatar Driving License by submitting copy of valid Business visa or visit visa along with passport copies.
6. color passport size photos.
7. Eye test report