HEAVY BUS DRIVING TRAINING
To ensure safety and comfort while travelling with a bus, driver‘s qualification is the most important thing to consider aside from his driving ability and attitude. This is due to a well- known fact that human error is still the main cause of bus accidents.
At KDS, our heavy bus course caters to different types of bus driving training to include school bus, employee shuttle and passenger bus operations. Our heavy bus course training modules are developed through in house extensive research, evaluation and training techniques proven effective by different training institutions from America and Europe Like Smith System, National Safety Council (NSC), International Road Transport Union (IRU), and Royal Society For the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) in which KDS is accredited.
· Road Accidents involving buses, why and how?
· Introduction to Qatar road Traffic Law
· Driving Attitude
· Safety Equipment for Bus
· Hazard Awareness
· Vehicle Handling
· Roundabout and Road Traffic Signs
· Major Vehicle Controls
· Understanding vehicle mechanics
· “T” reverse and Parking
· Practical Driving
· Driving Assessment
REQUIREMENTS TO ENROLL:
1. METRASH COPY OF NOC (moi.gov.qa) Screenshot of approved application.
2. Valid Qatar ID/Visa Copy
3. Eye Test report (Eye test can be done at KDS)
4. Color Passport Size Photos (4 pcs.)
5. Original valid home country license to apply for half course
1. Cash payments must be paid at KDS Training registration counters.
2. Credit cards and cheque payment are accepted for corporate customers.
3. Cheque must be payable to THE TRANSPORT COMPANY (MOWASALAT)
Working Hours: Main Branch Street No. 37 East Industrial Area Road : 07:00am-7:00pm
Mansoura Branch: 4:00pm-8:00pm
Eye Test Working hour:
Licensing office working hour: 7:00am-12:00 afternoon
For inquiries call: 44588662/88658044