HEAVY BUS DRIVING TRAINING
To ensure safety and comfort while travelling with a bus, driver‘s qualification is the most important thing to consider aside from his driving ability and attitude. This is due to a well- known fact that human error is still the main cause of bus accidents.
At KDS, our heavy bus course caters to different types of bus driving training to include school bus, employee shuttle and passenger bus operations. Our heavy bus course training modules are developed through in house extensive research, evaluation and training techniques proven effective by different training institutions from America and Europe Like Smith System, National Safety Council (NSC), International Road Transport Union (IRU), and Royal Society For the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) in which KDS is accredited.
· Road Accidents involving buses, why and how?
· Introduction to Qatar road Traffic Law
· Driving Attitude
· Safety Equipment for Bus
· Hazard Awareness
· Vehicle Handling
· Roundabout and Road Traffic Signs
· Major Vehicle Controls
· Understanding vehicle mechanics
· “T” reverse and Parking
· Practical Driving
· Driving Assessment
Requirements to Enroll:
1. Applicant must be at least 21 years old
2. No objection Letter from the Sponsor in Arabic, addressed to The Manager, Traffic Department, Qatar. Mention the license type required i.e. “Heavy Medium Truck”
3. Copy of Company ID/CR copy is required for applicants under Company sponsorship; copy of sponsor QID is required for applicants under personnel sponsorship.
4. Applicants QID copy, Incase if QID is under process, applicants may submit valid visa and passport copy.
5. Visitors may also for Qatar Driving License by submitting copy of valid Business visa or visit visa along with passport copies.
6. color passport size photos.
7. Eye test report