Light Vehicle Driver Training
Experience our high quality standard Light vehicle Driver training program and pass your driving test with high confidence level. Either for personal or for employment purposes, KDS Light Vehicle Driver Training package is designed to cater to the needs of today's transport industry by reducing occupational road risks and accident.
KDS Light Driver Training program is certified and accredited by The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RosPA), International Road transport Union (IRU), Smith System and National Safety Council (NSC).
REQUIREMENTS TO ENROLL:
1. METRASH COPY OF NOC (moi.gov.qa) Screenshot of approved application.
2. Valid Qatar ID/Visa Copy
3. Eye Test report (Eye test can be done at KDS)
4. Color Passport Size Photos (4 pcs.)
5. Original valid home country license to apply for half course
1. Cash payments must be paid at KDS Training registration counters.
2. Credit cards and cheque payment are accepted for corporate customers.
3. Cheque must be payable to THE TRANSPORT COMPANY (MOWASALAT)
Working Hours: Main Branch Street No. 37 East Industrial Area Road : 07:00am-7:00pm
Mansoura Branch: 4:00pm-8:00pm
Eye Test Working Morning: 07:00am-12:00 noon
Licensing office working hour: 7:00am-12:00 afternoon
For inquiries call: 44588662/88658044
REQUIREMENT TO ENROLL:
1. No Objection Letter from the sponsor. Letter must be translated in arabic and addressed to The Manager, Qatar Traffic Department. If under company sponsor, applicant must submit a copy of company ID/CR including Qatar ID of the sponsor.
2. Valid Qatar ID of the applicant. If Qatar ID is under process, applicant must submit a copy of the visa and passport copy. If Under visit visa, applicant must submit a copy of valid business/visit visa and a passport copy.
3. Four (4) pieces of Passport size Photo
4. Eye Test Result (eye test can be done at KDS)