MOTORCYCLE DRIVING TRAINING
Motorcycle driving is very different from driving a car. Since motorcycles are two-wheeled vehicles, they topple over when they stop moving. A moving motorcycle is affected by gyroscopic forces that are unique to two-wheeled machines. As a result, new motorcyclists must develop the skills necessary to handle their machines and must be licensed before they can drive their motorcycles on the street. In particular, motorcycle riders must master the art of steering, braking and changing gears.
. Introduction to Motorcycling
· Preparing to ride
· Rider Management
· Safe Driving
· Speed management
· Road Positioning
· Road Rules for Motorcycle Riders
REQUIREMENTS TO ENROLL:
1. METRASH COPY OF NOC (moi.gov.qa) Screenshot of approved application.
2. Valid Qatar ID/Visa Copy
3. Eye Test report (Eye test can be done at KDS)
4. Color Passport Size Photos (4 pcs.)
1. Cash payments must be paid at KDS Training registration counters.
2. Credit cards and cheque payment are accepted for corporate customers.
3. Cheque must be payable to THE TRANSPORT COMPANY (MOWASALAT)
Working Hours: Main Branch Street No. 37 East Industrial Area Road : 07:00am-7:00pm
Mansoura Branch: 4:00pm-8:00pm
Eye Test Working hour:
Licensing office working hour: 7:00am-12:00 afternoon
For inquiries call: 44588662/88658044